Sagittarius moon is most compatible with fire signs, which are Leo and Aries. They also get along well with their opposite moon sign, meaning Gemini.
With Leo, Sagittarius moon natives share a sense of pride, and feel enthusiastic about life. This is a very positive match, especially because Leo, being a fixed sign, could provide the Sagittarius moon personsome necessary stability.
With an Aries moon, honesty is at home, and both share a sense of adventure together.The intellectual Gemini moon satisfies the thirst for knowledge of the archer moon.
It is least compatible with Scorpio and Cancer, but also with earth signs, meaning Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus. Scorpio and Cancer feel too restraining for the freedom a Sagittarius moon desires. With earth signs, things get too serious and negatively affect the joy and optimism of these natives.
Note that the below are stereotypes only – people often don’t fit the perfect stereotype of their moon sign, so talk to an astrologer for a more accurate reading of your chart compatibility. Furthermore, everyone is a unique individual who could match with anyone with enough love and commitment.
Sagittarius Moon Personality Traits
People who have the moon in Sagittarius at birth tend to have a positive outcome on the world. They need to spend a lot of time outdoors since they adore their freedom.
Their positive attitude on lifeis contagious and they can uplift anyone around them. They enjoy physical activities since they are highly strong and energetic, and they usually have various sports hobbies. A Sagittarius Moon indicates a love of learning in a way which expands one’s horizons from an intellectual point of view.
This Moon sign is also in love with traveling abroad and enjoys long journey. Sagittarius seeks out the truth about the people and environment around them to pursue wisdom.
They need a lot of space, and they need to find people which share their interests about expanding their perspectives. They cannot relate well with people who are narrow-minded, restrictive, or unwilling to prioritize their personal growth.
Related Article: 10 Mercury in Sagittarius Man Traits
Note that these astrology compatibility readings aren’t perfectly accurate – even if your moon and sun signs don’t match, other elements on your chart may counterbalance this. Similarly, not everyone perfectly matches their zodiac traits, so relationships of all kinds can work out with hard work and commitment!
Related Article: 5 Ways Sagittarius are Smart
- Aries Moon:This is a great combination for a relationship. Both these moon signs are passionate, active and share a common interest for physical activities. This relationship may be mainly focused on sports, long travels, or extreme activities, such as motorcycling, bungee-jumping and mountain climbing.
- Taurus Moon: Taurus prefers a consistent and calm schedule, being stability-oriented and strongly devoted to the familiar. Sagittarius has a strong impulse to travel or move, driven by their curiosity and pursuit of learning, wisdom, or novel experiences. For these reasons, this relationship is not the best.
- Gemini Moon: These two moon signs share the astrological axis of knowledge, so they both look for a companion who is witty and knowledgeable. Although Sagittarius is more philosophical, and idealistic than Gemini, they can share a lot of fun together. They are both very curious intellectually and, for this reason, this relationship can be quite entertaining.
- Cancer Moon:Sagittarius is unpredictable, daring, and easily bored if things become very emotional. The Moon in Cancer needs a partner who is sensitive to their internal emotional world and is capable of make them feel safe. This partnership will not be successful since the emotional demands of these moon signs are fundamentally different from one another. This combination is a warning sign.
- Leo Moon:This relationship is founded on creativity, playfulness, and passion. Both moon signs value their independence and the creative pursuits that fuel their inner fire. Even though both moon signs may become sometime self-oriented, they can get along very well if they communicate well. This relationship is wonderful and enjoyable.
- Virgo Moon: Sagittarius is dynamic and requires a lot of movement, whereas Virgo is steady. Additionally, Virgo is exact and values order, in contrast to Sagittarius, who can be sloppy and unconcerned with the particulars that are so essential to them. This partnership is not the best zodiacal compatibility.
- Libra Moon: Libra is ruled by Venus, the planet of values, beauty, love, and wealth. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the planet of luck, fortune, abundance, and opportunity. These two placements have a strong intellectual kinship. When these two moons are combined, they have easy communication and similar interests, which makes their partnership peaceful. This is a relationship for the long run.
- Scorpio Moon: The Scorpio Moon is eager to seize its lover. The Sagittarius Moon is desperate to avoid getting caught. It seeks appreciation and encouragement, not confinement. A lack of trust between the two is the fundamental issue.
- Sagittarius Moon: When two Sagittarius moons meet, these people might choose the destiny of the nomad. They both enjoy long journeys and find themselves on a quest for finding the meaning of life. They respect the other’s need for space and freedom and, therefore, can create a very healthy relationship.
- Capricorn Moon: This combination is not the best relationship. The seriousness of the Capricorn moon might feel unnerved by the high levels of energy which describes the Sagittarius moon person. Capricorns are extremely responsible and hardworking, yet they tend to take life too seriously and prioritize work or responsibility over fun. However, Sagittarius is fundamentally an optimist with an instinctive confidence in life.
- Aquarius Moon: They value and respect one another’s individuality. They can build healthy communication and keep their personal interests while enjoying this relationship. Both are sapiosexuals, so their relationship shall be satisfying because they are both eager to expand their knowledge. Aquarius and Sagittarius will get along great.
- Pisces Moon: Both moon signs are extremely perceptive and share a similar vision on life. They believe in a higher meaning of life and have a spiritual approach on life. This connection can be very gratifying because it is built on a similar vision of life and a common set of personal values.
People who are born with their Moons in Sagittarius are inquisitive, daring, and sociable. They get along well with people who are born under fire sign moons, such as Leo moons and Aries moons.
All these moon signs describe creative, enthusiastic, and charismatic personalities, who usually share common interests which sparks their soul and make them feel alive. These people can also have good relationships with Pisces Moon, as well as with Gemini Moons. Both Pisces and Sagittarius are meaning seekers, so they share interests in finding a common higher truth.When paired with a Gemini moon, the emotional world of the Sagittarius moon person feelsintellectually stimulatedby the natural curiosity of this air sign.
In addition to earth signs like Capricorn, Virgo, and Taurus, it is least compatible with Scorpio and Cancer. The restrictions of Scorpio and Cancer feel too tight for the independence that a Sagittarius moon craves.
Sagittarius is energetic and demands a lot of movement, while Taurus and Virgo are analytical, tactical, and steady. Sagittarius can be careless, but Capricorn and Virgo are exact and appreciates order.
Sagittarius moon wants to be appreciated and encouraged, not confined, whereas Scorpio tends to be highly controlling. A similar situation happenswith the moon in Cancer who craves stability and makes the archer moon feel forced to marry without wanting.
Due to the basic differences in these moon signs’ emotional requirements, these relationships will not work.
Sagittarius moons are most compatible with fire Sun signs, which are Leo and Aries.
With the Leo Sun, the Sagittarius moon person gets in contact with their inner child once again. Both signs are very creative, playful, and have a great sense of dignity and pride.With an Aries Sun,the Sagittarius moon person can never stay still. Both are passionate, active, and have a shared love of sports.
Sagittarius moons are least compatible with Scorpio and Cancer, but also with earth signs like Capricorn, Virgo, and Taurus. For the independence that a Sagittarius moon yearns for, the constraints of Scorpio and Cancer feel too tight. On the other hand, earth signs seem too static, boring, serious, and nagging. For Scorpio, Cancer and earth signs, Sagittarius can be sloppy.
Those who are born with the moon in Sagittarius tend to put freedom in the centre of their lives. They must spend a lot of time outside and need relationships who understand their need for movement and discovery. They can inspire anyone around them with their contagious cheerful outlook on life. A Sagittarius moon suggests an intellectually expansive love of study. They share their love for knowledge with Gemini but tend to enjoy the passion and adventurous nature of Aries, as well. They avoid tying relationships with Virgos, but also with Scorpio people. Bot feel confining the messy archer and, these signs, also, do not resonate with the scattered nature of the Sagittarius moon person.
I’m Chris and I run this website – a resource about symbolism, metaphors, idioms, and a whole lot more! Thanks for dropping by.