Libra moon is most compatible with air signs such as Gemini and Aquarius. It also gets along well with Taurus.
They tend to address difficult situations or issues logically and with an effort to be unbiased and fair while interacting with other air moon signs. Taurus appreciate the hedonistic style of the good life, as well as the Venus ruled Libra moon.
It is least compatible withVirgo and Capricorn. Capricorn tends to be emotionally reserved and isn’t quite sensitive to the requirements of a Libra moon. Virgos are meticulous and fastidious when it comes to their habits and general well-being. They aim for complete harmony in their environment.
Note that the below are stereotypes only – people often don’t fit the perfect stereotype of their moon sign, so talk to an astrologer for a more accurate reading of your chart compatibility. Furthermore, everyone is a unique individual who could match with anyone with enough love and commitment.
Libra Moon Personality Traits
Above all things, Libra Moon people place a high priority on peace and justice. Even if it requires them to make a sacrifice, they try their best to diffuse tense situations and reason with others.
Since they are afraid of offending those around them, they are actually much more prone to follow the crowd and ignore their own needs. This might be a fantastic quality, but it can also make a Libra moon person feel exploited.
These people should be aware of when they should speak out for themselves and set up healthy personal limits. They are also natural charmersand many of them are also attractive because they put a lot of emphasis on their physical appearance.
They flourish in social settings and enjoy interacting with new people and learning about their perspectives. They dislike engaging in combats and known for their diplomatic approach and methods to extinguish conflicts.
Related Article: 5 ways Libras are Smart
Libra Moon Compatibility Reading (With Every Moon Sign)
Note that these astrology compatibility readings aren’t perfectly accurate – even if your moon and sun signs don’t match, other elements on your chart may counterbalance this. Similarly, not everyone perfectly matches their zodiac traits, so relationships of all kinds can work out with hard work and commitment!
Related Article: 10 Mercury in Libra Man Traits
- Aries Moon:These two moons are found under an opposing energy. This means that they may experience tension, but, at the same time, they both have a lot to learn from one another. While Libra moon is the master of relating, Aries moon is the master of asserting one’s needs. For this reason, even if the aspect seems tensioned, natives with these two moons experience a pretty good compatibility because they intuitively know they a lot to learn from each other.
- Taurus Moon: Because maintaining harmony, pleasure, and serenity in your home and personal relationships is so important for these moon signs, they will choose to ignore or hide the disputes and differences you have. Because they are both ruled by Venus, the planet of harmony, both are hesitant when it comes to confrontational issues. This relationship is promising, but both need to learn to assert their needs to hide them under rug.
- Gemini Moon:These two moons are likely to get along well because you are both more logical and rational than emotional. They are likely to approach challenging circumstances or difficulties logically and with an effort to be impartial and fair. Whereas Libra works to resolve issues as swiftly as feasible, Gemini can talk or argue for hours, but they become distant or very uneasy when the conversation’s rational tone is threatened by strong emotion. Nevertheless, both being air signs, they usually get along within a successful relationship based on logic rather than feeling.
- Cancer Moon: When it comes to their lover, Cancer moons are incredibly caring and protective. People with a Libra moon love being in satisfying relationships and frequently consider their partner’s requirements. Even though the Cancer moon sign is more emotional than the Libra moon sign, these two can nonetheless get along well.
- Leo Moon:These two natives have quite a pretty good match. Both of you are romantic, pleasant, and affectionate. However, the Leo moon person is more intense and emotionally expressive, whereas a Libra moon is more detached and balanced when it comes to experiencing its emotions. For this reason, Libra moon might find sometimes a bit unpleasant the dramatic approaches a Leo moon has.
- Virgo Moon:These two moons are drawn to perfectionism in their own unique way. Libra aspires to the ideal partnership—one that is lovely, harmonious, and devoid of all tension, and conflict. On the other hand, Virgo strives for absolute harmony in their surroundings, pay close attention to every detail, and are precise and picky when it comes to their personal hygiene, diet, and general well-being. Both signs are more logical and sensitive rather than emotional and impulsive. However, Virgo is very clear when wanting something, whereas Libra tends to be indecisive, which may become a source of conflict in time.
- Libra Moon:Sharing the same moon signs helps these two natives in having a natural understanding of one another. They are both considerate, decent and diplomatic and are both oriented in conflict avoidance, making them quite good partners. They both seek the approval of the other, so they might have trouble in realising what they want for themselves rather than what would please the other person.
- Scorpio Moon: There is no easy between a Libra moon and a Scorpio moon. Libra has a polite, charming demeanour and these natives are amiable, and likeable. Because Libra loves people and wants to be and, for this reason, she frequently avoids confrontation in intimate relationships. Scorpio, on the other hand, is reserved and possesses a great deal of emotional sensitivity and complexity. Scorpio needs to engage on a very deep, intimate level, which frequently involves conflict and confrontation, and this creates a lot of discomfort for Libra. While Libra concentrates on the light and good in others, Scorpio is drawn to the hidden, dark, enigmatic side of life and of individuals.
- Sagittarius Moon:These two moons are a natural fit. There is a close mental affinity between these two zodiac signs. Venus, the planet that rules values, beauty, love, and money, rules Libra. Jupiter, the planet of fortune, abundance, insight, and opportunity, rules the sign of Sagittarius. When brought together, these two moons have flowing communication and shared interests which makes their relationship quite harmonious.
- Capricorn Moon:Libra is warm and affectionate and needs other people, especially a very close, devoted companion with whom to share life. Capricorn is frequently emotionally withdrawn and is not quite open, receptive, or affectionate for the needs of a Libra moon. While Capricorn is more emotionally self-sufficient, Libra is more reliant on friends or a partner. While Capricorn seeks stability in work, and accomplishment, Libra finds it in close connections. This relationship is not usually an easy going one.
- Aquarius Moon:These two moons get along well. Both are air signs, thus the relationship between these energies is easy going, and not highly emotional. Both can maintain a certain level of objectivity and detachment when discussing your individual situations and often share common intellectual pursuits. Even though an Aquarius moon is more self-reliant and detached, the communication of this moon is a Libra moon is highly functional which promises an easy-flowing relationship between them.
- Pisces Moon:These two moon signs are likely to get along well because they both treasure affection. However, it frequently happens for one person to become the primary giver or helper and the other is dependent and needy, or the receiver in the relationship. Usually, Pisces is the one who gives more, but Libra is keenly conscious of how much each of them has given and gotten and invests effort for a reciprocal partnership. Additionally, in contrast to Libra, which is more emotionally detached and logical, Pisces is highly sensitive, psychically receptive, and intuitive.
Gemini and Aquarius are among the air signs that the Libra moon gets along best with. Taurus gets along nicely with it as well.
Taurus enjoys living the good life as well as Libra. When engaging with air moon signs, Libra moons frequently approach challenging circumstances or difficulties logically and with an effort to be impartial and fair.
With Geminis, Libras can debate or fight for hours, whereas Libra attempts to resolve difficulties as quickly as is practical. However, since they are both air signs, they typically get along well in a relationship based on reason rather than emotion.
With Aquarius, these energies get along well and are not overly sentimental with one another. When discussing your unique problems, both can remain somewhat detached and objective.
With Virgo and Capricorn, Libra moons work the least well. Capricorn is less sensitive to the needs of a Libra moon and tends to be emotionally guarded.
When it comes to their routines and general wellbeing, Virgos are very scrupulous and meticulous, especially when it comes to their routines. Both signs are less passionate and impulsive and more intellectual and sensitive.
Capricorn tends to be emotionally reserved and isn’t quite sensitive to the requirements of a Libra moon. Capricorn is more emotionally independent than Libra, who is more dependent on other people. While Libra finds security in personal relationships, whereas Capricorn looks for it in success and hard labour.
Compatibility with Sun Signs
Libra moons are most compatible with sun signs placed in air signs, which are Gemini Suns and Aquarius Suns. They also relate harmoniously with Taurus Suns.
TheAquarius sun loves the Libra moon’s excellent relating skills, whereas Libra appreciates the social popularity of Aquarius.Taurus sun is delighted by the Libra moon person’s manners and appreciation for beauty and arts. The intellectual Gemini Sunis thrilled to be around the charm of Libra, who is also impressed by the wittiness and intelligence of the mutable sun sign.
Libra moons are least compatible with Capricorn sun signs, but also with Virgo Suns. The withdrawn nature of a Capricorn sun makes a relationship difficult for the Libra moon person. With Virgo, Libra feels under surveillance, feels stressed, and imperfect, which affects this moon sign’s self-confidence.
Natives born with a Libra moon are known for their conflict resolution skills. They have a great appreciation for fine things and, therefore, get along with their Venusian pair, Taurus, very well.
They enjoy the inquisitive nature of Gemini people, as well as the social popularity of Aquarius. With these two signs, communication is exceptional, and relationships are usually long lasting.
Libra moon has troubled relationships with people born under the signs of Virgo and Capricorn. Even if Virgo can clearly communicate its needs, it often seems dissatisfied in the eyes of the optimistic Libra. The solitude of the Capricorn people is also a red flag for the social nature of the Libra moon.
I’m Chris and I run this website – a resource about symbolism, metaphors, idioms, and a whole lot more! Thanks for dropping by.