Aquarius moon is most compatible with air signs, which are Libra and Gemini. They also get along well with Sagittarius natives because these people are very stimulating for the Aquarian thirst of knowledge.
But an Aquarius moon is least compatible with water signs. Aquarius moon people have a rational approach when it comes to their emotions and, for this reason, don’t get along well with water sign moons, who usually can become too overwhelming and energy consuming for an air moon.
Virgo does not relate great with Aquarius either. While the air moon person needs a lot of space to be themselves, the Virgo moon person may become highly critical and naggingwith the detached and unpredictable nature of the Aquarius moon sign.
Note that the below are stereotypes only – people often don’t fit the perfect stereotype of their moon sign, so talk to an astrologer for a more accurate reading of your chart compatibility. Furthermore, everyone is a unique individual who could match with anyone with enough love and commitment.
Aquarius Moon Personality Traits
Both male and female Aquarius moons give their partners a lot of breathing room. Because they are sensitive and emotional free spirits, they anticipate the same.
Natives of the moon in Aquarius flourish in the company of intelligent people, especially those who have creative ideas. The fact that reading gives Aquarius Moon signs the opportunity to spend time alone, breathe clean air, and achieve insight while doing so is one of the reasons they are great readers.
When they don’t read, they spend their free time engaging in unusual hobbies or collecting old objects which they find special. They are very intelligent people and usually have an eccentric approach and a progressive outlook on life.
They can get bored very easy if they do not feel stimulated intellectually. They are community-oriented people who invest a lot of energy in projects drafted to make the world a better place to be. For this reason, they can barely get along with selfish and possessive people.
Related Article: 5 Ways an Aquarius is Smart
Most Compatible Signs
Aquarius is most compatible with Libra and Gemini but enjoys a great relationship with Sagittarius as well.
This moon signs feels at home with the other air sign moons because they provide enough space to be themselves and feel authentic.There is no emotional entanglement between the water bearer moon and the other two air signs and, most of the time, the communication goes excellent between them.
When next to Sagittarius, there is a quest for knowledge between these two. The passion is Sagittarius is uplifting for the Aquarian moon. Sagittarius is fascinated by the eccentric approach on life Aquarius dares to experience.
Aquarius is least compatible with water signs and especially with Scorpio. It also lacks compatibility with Virgo and Taurus, but mostly with Virgo.
Water signs are very mushy and too emotionally involved in the relationship with the water bearer. Aquarius needs a lot of space to be himself and too much emotion invades their personal environment and is exhausting for this air sign.
Virgo finds Aquarius too childish, unpredictable, distracted and erratic. Aquarius considers Virgo to be too predictable, tactical, lacking spontaneity and even nagging. Taurus seems even more boring for the eccentric aquarian moon and appears to be too attached to the material things, which is not something appreciated by Aquarius.
Aquarius Moon Compatibility Reading (with Every Moon Sign)
Note that these astrology compatibility readings aren’t perfectly accurate – even if your moon and sun signs don’t match, other elements on your chart may counterbalance this. Similarly, not everyone perfectly matches their zodiac traits, so relationships of all kinds can work out with hard work and commitment!
- Aries Moon:Aquarius loves the pioneering attitude of the Aries moon. Aries enjoys the creativity of Aquarius. Both are determined to perform change in the world and, united by a vision, can bond well.
- Taurus Moon:Taurus is oriented towards comfort and material security. Aquarius needs and puts a lot of emphasis on freedom, even if this means putting material security in a second place. Taurus moon might seem boring for the progressive Aquarius, which is usually perceived by Taurus as too erratic. This is not a great relationship.
- Gemini Moon:This relationship promises to last because both these moon sings have endless curiosity and can keep the other intellectually stimulated. Both these moon signs enjoy diversity and process their emotions in a very rational manner. For this reason, friction is unlikely to appear between them. As long as they both keep themselves busy with many different activities, this relationship can last for the long run.
- Cancer Moon:This relationship is not recommended. Cancer is deeply emotional and needs feeling emotionally secure and a predictable environment. On the other hand, the Aquarius person might find the Cancer moon person as being too intrusive in their lives, too boring and even constricting. Also, Cancer will consider the Aquarius person as being too insensitive and unpredictable.
- Leo Moon:These moons are in opposition and might have a successful relationship if both are willing to learn from the traits of the other. The dramatic Leo moon person can learn to control their emotions from the rational Aquarius. The Aquarius moon person can learn to better express their creativity from the passionate Leo moon person.
- Virgo Moon:Virgo cannot tolerate the chaos that Aquarius thrives in, but Aquarius lacks the patience that Virgo can display. When compared to Aquarius, who is impulsive, disruptive, and easily bored, Virgo craves structure and consistency. Virgo moon people and Aquarians do not get along well.
- Libra Moon:While an Aquarius moon is more independent and disconnected, a Libra moon’s communication is very functional. This indicates that they will have a smooth connection. Since they are both air signs, these energies get along well and are not overly sentimental with one another.
- Scorpio Moon:This relationship is not necessarily a great choice. The Aquarius moon person has a detached, rational approach of their emotions, whereas the Scorpio moon needs emotional depth. These signs are not quite compatible and, therefore, a lot of friction is expected within the relationship.
- Sagittarius Moon:Aquarius and Sagittarius, soul mates, will have a wonderful relationship. They both appreciate one another’s uniqueness and value it. They also communicate with one another honestly and openly. Their compatibility might be determined by the broadness of their perspectives.
- Capricorn Moon:These moon signs are both ruled by Saturn and, therefore, they are both detached when it comes to expressing their emotions. They have a more rational approach of their inner world, and, for this reason, they can get along well in times of emotional tension. On the other hand, the Capricorn person might consider the Aquarius person as being too erratic, whereas the Aquarius person might feel that the Capricorn moon person is too stubborn and too stuck in old ways of thinking.
- Aquarius Moon:Despite the differences in their interests, these moon signs will both be able to learn a great deal from one another. When it comes to love and passion, Aquarius and Aquarius go great together.
- Pisces Moon:Pisces occasionally finds Aquarius to be too calm, emotionally distant, and intellectual. Although Aquarius frequently lacks empathy in interpersonal circumstances despite having strong humanitarian or idealistic tendencies, Pisces is so tender-hearted that other people will occasionally take advantage of them.
Aquarius moons are most compatible with air Suns, which areLibra and Gemini. They also get along well with those who are born under the sign of Sagittarius since they are very intellectually stimulating to Aquarians.
Aquarius moons are least compatible with water Sun signs. As a result of their reasonable approach to emotion, Aquarius moon people don’t get along well with water sign Suns, who are typically too overwhelming and time-consuming for an air moon.
Virgo Suns and Aquarius moons do not get along well, either. The Virgo Sun person may become quite critical due to the disconnected and erratic attitude of the Aquarius moon sign, whereas the air moon person requires a lot of space to be themselves.
The Aquarius moonsoffer a lot of personal space to their partners. They expect the same since they are emotional free spirits. Aquarius natives thrive in the company of clever individuals, particularly those who have original ideas. They spend their spare time indulging in weird hobbies or preparing for a new revolution which will change the world for the better.
They are extremely smart individuals who frequently adopt an unusual style and a progressive outlook on life. They are humanitarian, idealistic, and usually seek likeminded people who are intellectual stimulating. They get along the best with Libra, Gemini, and Sagittarius natives, which, on one hand, respect their need for freedom and, on the other hand, have also an intellectual approach of their relationships.
I’m Chris and I run this website – a resource about symbolism, metaphors, idioms, and a whole lot more! Thanks for dropping by.