Virgo moon is most compatible with earth signs, such as Capricorn and Taurus. Virgo is an earth zodiacal sign, so people born under this energy need to feel grounded within their personal relationships.
For this reason, they are best suited withpeople which are born under the same element, meaning Taurus and Capricorn peers.
It is least compatible with fire signs, which are represented by Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. People born under fire signs are extravert and too unpredictable for Virgo people, which are usually introverted and controlling beings.
Furthermore, Virgo moons prefer tranquillity, whereas fire signs are restless and usuallymaybe too over the place for these people.
Note that the below are stereotypes only – people often don’t fit the perfect stereotype of their moon sign, so talk to an astrologer for a more accurate reading of your chart compatibility. Furthermore, everyone is a unique individual who could match with anyone with enough love and commitment.
Virgo Moon Personality Traits
People born with the Moon in Virgo are likely to be service-oriented, analytical, and practical. Because of their willingness to help others and theirproblem-solvingskills, they have a remarkable capability to be of efficiently of service for other people.
On an emotional level, they are a little more watchful with their feelings. They are obsessed with maintaining a clean environment and order in everything. They also have the capacity to be highly critical of both of themselvesand other people.
Mistakes get on their nerves, andthey trouble releasing tension when others or even themselves make a mistake. Nevertheless, evolved Virgo moon people are dependable, considerate, kind, and mature.
They are nice people who want to provide support to everyone. They are also practical and have a sharp mindand excellent intuition. They instinctively lend a hand, but, at the same time, they always carefully examine any situationbefore getting involved in it.
Related Article: 10 Mercury in Virgo Man Traits
Virgo moons are most compatible with earth sign energy. This happens because Virgo itself is an earth sign, meaning the emotional needs of these people need a more grounded, practical approach.
For this reason, they get along well with the reliable nature of a Capricorn person, as well as with the predictable personalities of Taurus people.Proficient and perfectionist Virgo moon thrives around the ambition of a Capricorn moon or sun sign.
At the same time, Taurus people enjoy the keen attention to detail Virgo moons possess. All three moon signs are diligent and realistic people who have a great desire to be successful and useful in their profession.
Virgo Moon people are least compatible with fire signs moons. People born with a Sagittarius, Leo or Aries moon might appear too intense and even choleric for the calculated and stoic personality of a Virgo moon native.
For this reason, the person born under a fire sign moon shall perceive the Virgo moon as boring, critical, and lacking emotional expression skills. On the other hand, the Virgo moon native shall perceive fire sign moon people as childish, impulsive, and even exhausting.
However, good communication would be of great benefit for this peoplefor them to learn from one another. Fire signs moon people can teach an earthly Virgo moon how to live passionately, whereas Virgo moon can be a great master of emotional continency and tactical approach when things are under pressure.
Virgo Moon CompatibilityReading (With Every Moon Sign)
Note that these astrology compatibility readings aren’t perfectly accurate – even if your moon and sun signs don’t match, other elements on your chart may counterbalance this. Similarly, not everyone perfectly matches their zodiac traits, so relationships of all kinds can work out with hard work and commitment!
- Aries Moon:People born of a Virgo Moon don’t go quite great with Aries people. Virgo energy is tactical and analytical, Aries does not think much before acting. For Virgo moon people, Aries moon peers seem, many times, childish, selfish, and impulsive.
- Taurus Moon:Taurus moon people are steady, patient, ambitious and sensual. Virgo moon people are tactical, analytical, detail oriented and sensitive. When a Virgo moon meets a Taurus moon, the Virgo moon person shall thrive around the Taurus moon person’s patience and practicality. The slow movements of a Taurus moon person are also highly appreciated by the tactical Virgo, who prefers to do things proficiently rather than acting fast in the name of productivity.
- Gemini Moon:Gemini and Virgo are both ruled by intellectualrelating mercury. This means that, from a communicational point of view, a Gemini moon goes along pretty well with a Virgo moon person. However, frictions may appear because a Gemini moon person tends too be more scattered-minded, whereas a Virgo moon person is more analytical and grounded when it comes to communicating their mind.
- Cancer Moon:The emotional Cancer moon appreciates the Virgo moon’s tendency to be of help when needed. However, for the Virgo moon person, a Cancer moon native might seem a bit whiney and sensitive. At the same time, the Cancer moon person tends to perceive the Virgo moon as being too critical and lacking emotional skills.
- Leo Moon:The fierce Leo moon does not go too far with the critical Virgo moon. The first one is passionate and sometimes tends to be dramatic when it comes to expressing their emotions. On the other hand, the Virgo moon person is more grounded when expressing their emotions and might easily become irritated by the theatrical Leo moon.
- Virgo Moon:When Virgo moon finds its twin pair, then these people will get along wellif they avoid being critical too each other. This is a perfectionist tandem and, many times, they might seem nagging to each other. When they have a common purpose to serve, two Virgo moons shall excel at delivering high quality work, as well as reliable practical help.
- Libra Moon:These two moons form the semi-sextile astrological aspect. This is a harmonious aspect which indicates that the two persons get along well. The Libra moon person shall teach the Virgo moon about cooperation, whereas the Virgo moon person shall teach the Libra moon about being there for someone in a practical way. Because Libra is an air sign and Virgo is an earthy, but mercurial sign, people with these moons have great communication skills.
- Scorpio Moon:Both moon signs possess a great attention to detail and usually do not stop until they reach the core of an issue. For this reason, it is certain that both are willing to identify any problem which might come up in their relationship. However, a Scorpio moon person needs a lot of intensity, and, for this reason, such natives might find a grounded Virgo moon person quite boring.
- Sagittarius Moon:In contrast to Sagittarius, who can be careless and unconcerned with the details that are so important to Virgo, Virgo is precise, and loves order. Moreover, Virgo is steady, whereas Sagittarius is energetic and needs a lot of movement. This relationship might not be for the long run, but both can benefit from the different characteristics of the other sign.
- Capricorn Moon:This is a great relationship which promises to be long-lasting, especially if these people are professional collaborators. They are both hardworking and their temperaments are similar. They are both result oriented and have a practical approach on life.
- Aquarius Moon:Virgo moon people and Aquarius moon people do not match naturally. Virgo needs order and predictability, whereas Aquarius is spontaneous, disruptive and gets easily bored. Aquarius lacks the patience Virgo can manifest, whereas Virgo cannot stand the chaos Aquarius thrives in.
- Pisces Moon:Virgo is the opposite sign of Pisces. Pisces moons are dreamy and emotionally scattered, whereas Virgo moons are more practical and self-contained when it comes to expressing their own emotions. However, both signs cover the zodiacal axis of sacrifice. From this perspective, Virgo moon and Pisces moon people get along well if they commonly serve a higher purpose then themselves, meaning being of service to others.
Compatibility with Sun Signs
Virgo moons are most compatible with earth sun signs, such as Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn sun.
The feminine Virgo moon thrives around the masculinity of a Virgo sun. Many couples or close partnerships benefit in their relationships from conjunctions between their sun and moon signs.
Virgo moons are least compatible with fire sun signs, as it happens also in the case of fire moon signs.Intelligent and analytical, Virgo moons like the opportunity to solve difficulties and feel useful to others. They enjoy intellectual stimulation yet can be prone to stress and anxiety.
On the other hand, fire signs are aggressive, bold, inventive, and brave, but lack the steadiness Virgo is looking for. Fire signs tend to burn too brightly and have short fuse and the sensitive Virgo moon is looking for someone who is patient, discreet and with a more chill temper.
Virgo Moons excel in analysing and comprehending their feelings. They get along well with Cancer, Gemini, and Scorpio moons. A relationship between a Gemini and a Virgo moon will be best mostly on a reciprocal emotional analysis from a mental point of view and communication will be fantastic between them. However, the best match for a Virgo moon will come along from the other two earth signs, meaning Taurus and Capricorn. From a feeling perspective, you may have a great deal of understanding and respect for one another.The foundation of these partnerships will probably be friendship, loyalty, and reliability.It is best for Virgo moon people to avoid tying up close relationships with fire sign moons, which will not be able to understand Virgo’s need for a steady relationship.
I’m Chris and I run this website – a resource about symbolism, metaphors, idioms, and a whole lot more! Thanks for dropping by.